Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 21st birthday~

Each and every class that we "-->My n Aimi" registered together, we will always be the front sitters, even though sometimes we are the late comer...front line is kinda RESERVED for us... Dunno why... So, because of that, we barely know our classmate. But almost the entire class knows us. We kinda "BISING" and try as hard as possible to give the fastest answer if madams ask anything. And sumtimes Farah Asyikin, Izzati Syazwani n Asikin joined the club... We are all classmate since MCIIUM aka CENFOS.

But as we know, ALLAH is the BEST PLANNER... Alhamdulillah we-->My n Aimi met Nik Anis and Alya... so for the last semester study week aka revision period...we study, eat, sleep and all that My and Aimi used to do together, now we do it with Nik Anis & Alya plus my roomate Asikin...

So here some pictures of us together and celebrating the "becoming birthday of Asikin" with Yati & Pae
Happy 21st Birthday My Roomate~

My-Alya-Nik Anis-
Yati-Pae
Aimi-Alya





No comments:

Dekat Di Hati Ku...~