Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Financial Planning

This semester is quite a tough semester. All my subjects are a core subject. Advance Accounting, Audit, Tax, Business Finance, Commercial Law and Fiqh 2… what a busy semester…~

Till Ummi comes back from US, I’m staying off campus. So my life is a little bit well organized. I
no longer missed my breakfast. And of course my money is saved from outside food… hehe

Since this semester require me to read the newspaper everyday so I just grabbed the paper under the car every morning...

What I actually wanna share today is, what I’ve read in the section of “YOURMONEY” NST.

Financial Planning…

Why we need financial planning??
1) To have more control of our financial affairs and be able to avoid excessive spending, bankruptcy and unmanageable debts.
2) Happy and cheerful lifeĆ  by having a great personal relationship with our family and friends. We are no longer need to going around borrowing money.
3) Plan ahead make our life better and have a sense of freedom from financial worries and of course a smooth way to achieve personal goal in life – with consideration of achieving Allah’s pleasure in all our deeds.
4) Financial planning is also a long term planning, not only today, not only for you. It is a lifetime process and to protect the people that we love and care.

In short, financial planning helps us in realizing our future need and resources that we have. Knowing what we still have and what we have loose, make us aware and be grateful.

Here are some steps in Financial Planning:
- Assessing where you are now in financial terms
- Setting goals
- Creating a financial plan
- Implement the plan
- Monitoring and reassessing
Start planning before it keep melting hehe:)

No comments:

Dekat Di Hati Ku...~