Saturday, March 21, 2009

Congrats~

I never mention about her before coz we are totally lost contact after the last paper of our SPM's exam. She is the one who there for me at the beginning of my new life in Al-Amin in 2004. Me & Cbah are in a different class, but next to each other. The minutes I heard about you getting marry, it stunned me. Feels like yesterday is just the day we take our SPM’s result. Sorry for not trying to contact you all these days. I’m very happy for you. Finally you met your Mr. Right, Prince Charming, and soul mate. Our pray will always be with you. Cbah, you have been a really good friend and you will be a great wife and mom too insyaAllah. Congrats~




And for you my little honey bee... congrats on your pregnancy. hope you will a great mother.




1 comment:

Farahanani Amhazali said...

Why it seems like everyone is married but me?? Hahaha..

Dekat Di Hati Ku...~